Why God is not listening to my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
What to do if God is not listening?
So let’s talk about what to do when you feel like God isn’t listening.
- Take a deep breath. Feel the air fill your lungs and be grateful that you are alive. …
- Know that this too shall pass. Nothing except Heaven is forever. …
- Consult your Bible. …
- Pray to God.
Why does God let me struggle?
God allows struggle and difficult times because we are sinners and we all come short of the glory of God. God loves us, but because of our sinful nature, He allows these things to happen. … God allows us to experience the consequences of our poor choices, and the consequences of not living in His word.
When God is silent during difficult times?
Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) declares, “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; And while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Remember when God is quiet, He is up to something.
Why do I feel like God is not listening?
Most likely, if I feel like God is not listening it’s because I am not devouring His word everyday. … This is how God is going to “speak” to me (to us). So if we feel He is not listening because He is not answering, it might be because we are not listening to His word.
When you feel prayer isn’t working?
Surround yourself with the truth of who God is. It’s in times of waiting that we feel vulnerable, sometimes even hurt and confused about why God isn’t responding. It’s important to stay connected to the truth and to people that will remind you of the truth. Press into Him when you most feel like running away.
Why does it feel like God is ignoring me?
When you believe that God is ignoring you, could it be that he is waiting for you to realise something for yourself, he won’t do everything for you, he puts opportunities in place so that you will do things for yourself.
How does God get our attention?
One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. That is, when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly. It can be through Scripture, sermons, articles, podcasts, or any other means He chooses. For example, a few years ago this happened to me with the theme of Love.
What the Bible says about being comfortable?
8. 2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 9.
How do you wait on God?
9 Ways We Are To Wait Upon the Lord
- Acknowledging God’s sovereign control of all things. …
- Coming to terms with our dependence upon God. …
- Seeking spiritual strength from the Lord. …
- Being patient and quiet. …
- Refraining from needless fear and worry. …
- Continuing to learn and obey God’s commands. …
- Expecting the Lord to save.
What does it mean to wait quietly on the Lord?
To wait quietly is the opposite of trying to make things happen. Instead of grumbling, complaining, or shouting, waiting means trusting in God. To wait quietly is to trust that even when things are as bad as they could be, God is faithful and his mercies are new every morning.