How do you respond to someone praying for you?
The correct (and gracious) response is ‘Thank you’. “Thoughts” is the secular equivalent to the social use of prayer. i.e. “You will be in my thoughts.” Hence my response has a double meaning. Depending on the situation/person, this statement (pray for) is a sincere offer of support from a believer.
How do you say thank you after a prayer?
I am extremely grateful for all of your blessings in my life, Lord. I pray that you remind me of just how blessed I am and that you never allow me to forget to show my gratitude in prayer and returned acts of kindness. Thank you, Lord.
How do you thank someone for their blessings?
We’ve compiled some of the best quotes for giving thanks to God, what a blessing.
- “Thank you God for everything in my life. …
- “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. …
- “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” —
What do you say in a prayer request?
Generally, prayer requests should follow this simple structure:
- A catchy opening line.
- Detailing the problem/prayer focus.
- Thanking people for the help.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you say thank you in a godly way?
Christian ‘Thank You’ Messages
- “I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” — …
- “I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus.” — …
- “There is no fear in love: Perfect love casts out fear.” — …
- “But thanks to God who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” —
How do you say thank you for someone for kindness?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What are some thankful quotes?
Giving Thanks: 31 Inspiring Quotes About Thankfulness
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” -William Arthur Ward.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. …
- “No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
How do you say thank you for appreciation received?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you respond to a prayer text?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
How do you end a prayer request?
Once you have completed your purpose for writing the prayer letter and said everything you wanted to say, it is time to close your prayer. Bring the prayer to an end with a simple “Amen.” You can sign your name at the end of the letter if you want. But it is not necessary since God will know who you are anyways.
How do you write a prayer for someone?
How to write a prayer?
- Decide why you are writing the prayer. …
- Communicate to God with a sincere heart. …
- Don’t be greedy with your prayers. …
- Make notes before writing a prayer in your journal. …
- Write Prayer to God about your family, friends. …
- At the end of the prayer.