Help people in need. Seek forgiveness for your sins. Make Jesus Christ the center of your life and ask him to help you do his will each day. When you pray, believe in your heart that God has heard your prayer and pray that God’s will be done, not yours.
How do I live my life for Jesus?
How to Live for Jesus
- Spend time praying each day.
- Serve others.
- Study the Bible.
- Share God’s word with other people.
- Resist temptation.
- Put God first.
- Don’t put too much value in material things.
- Trust God’s plan.
How do I surrender my life to God?
Surrendering To God Through Prayer
- It’s the first step when it comes to how to surrender to God and let go.
- Changes our perspective.
- Shifts our focus to our Creator.
- Is a direct line to God.
- Places our plans before Him as we seek direction.
- It reminds us to rely on Him.
- It allows us to seek His will.
What happens when you give your life to Jesus?
Giving your life to Christ means giving up all that you have to take up his cross and follow him, this includes all your things, your ambitions, your hopes and dreams, and ultimately your life. Jesus’ “cross” meanings preaching what he taught. It’s doing the will of God the Father through Jesus and his teachings.
How do you pray to be saved?
Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer.
What is life according to Jesus?
Jesus says in Luke 17:33 (ESV) “Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it.” The only way to find life is to find it in God and in pursuit of Him in every season of life. According to the Bible, the meaning of life is found in believing in Jesus (John 20:31).
How do we put God first in everything?
10. Grab Your god first life planner
- Write when you will spend time in God’s Word.
- Write your daily to-do’s for the week.
- Brainstorm Family Ideas.
- Schedule yourself some rest time.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you with God all things are possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.
- & More…
How can we love like Jesus?
To love like Jesus, we must:
- Be mindful. We need to connect more deeply with our lives and the people in them, rather than living a detached, disconnected existence.
- Be approachable. …
- Be full of grace. …
- Be bold. …
- Be self-giving.
How do I give my heart to Jesus?
Here’s what you must do. Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God’s help. Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent). Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
How do I let God be in control?
HOW DO WE GIVE GOD CONTROL?
- TALK TO HIM. God wants to spend time with you. Spend time talking to Him. …
- READ THE BIBLE. When you read scripture, you get to know God. It only makes sense that the more you know someone, the more you learn their character. …
- LISTEN TO HIM. The Lord speaks to us. …
- THANK HIM. The Lord is so good.
How do I commit to God?
Just keep talking to God whenever you think about it—with time, it will become more and more natural. The Bible describes this type of prayerful relationship in Philippians 4:6: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
What gifts can we give to God?
Here is my list of top 10 spiritual gifts we could give to our Savior.
- of 10. Have a Humble Heart. …
- of 10. Repent of a Sin or Weakness. …
- of 10. Serve Others. …
- of 10. Pray With Sincerity. …
- of 10. Study the Scriptures Daily. …
- of 10. Make a Goal and Keep It. …
- of 10. Have Faith During Trials. …
- of 10. Become a Lifetime Learner.