Jesus adjusted his method of healing to the personal needs of quite different people. He is willing to make closed eyes half-open before making them fully open. He is willing to accommodate the pace of healing, or other gift-giving, to our weak ability to trust.
What are the different ways Jesus healed people?
Gallery of miracles
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
Why did Jesus heal blind?
According to Mark’s account, when Jesus came to Bethsaida, a town in Galilee, he was asked to heal a blind man. … Bede argues that “by this miracle, Christ teaches us how great is the spiritual blindness of man, which only by degrees, and by successive stages, can come to the light of Divine knowledge”.
How many times did Jesus cure blindness?
Jesus’ ocular miracles are identified in three incidents. According to the New Testament, Jesus cured blind men in Jericho, Bethsaida and Siloam. These events are described below and discussed thereafter.
How many healing miracles did Jesus perform?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|9||Jesus heals a paralytic who was let down from the roof||9:1-8|
|10||Jesus heals a man’s withered hand on the Sabbath||12:9-14|
|11||Jesus raises a widow’s son from the dead in Nain|
|12||Jesus calms a storm on the sea||8:23-27|
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.