How do you respond when God says no?
There are lessons to be learned when He says “No”: It teaches us patience. “Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord,” (Psalm 27:14 KJV). We may not be able to handle what we ask for at the time when we ask God for something.
What does the Bible say about rejecting knowledge?
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, … “Lack of knowledge”: “of God” (Hosea 4:1), that is, lack of piety.
When God say no to our prayers?
Every time the Lord answers no to our prayers, He fulfills Psalm 84:11, “No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly” (Ps 84:11).
How do you know if God is calling you out of a relationship?
Here are 7 signs God is telling you to end that relationship:
- The relationship is against God’s word. …
- The person encourages you to disobey God. …
- You have no control when you’re with them. …
- You are being treated poorly. …
- The person is more important to you than God. …
- The relationship has become toxic and overbearing.
Why our prayers are not answered Bible verse?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – Other versions start this verse with “don’t be anxious” in place of “Be careful…” … He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What does the Bible say about too much knowledge?
Far more often than I ever would have expected, they have thrown at me the phrase in 1 Corinthians 8:1: “knowledge puffeth up,” as if I am somehow conceited because I have too much knowledge of the Word.
What the Bible says about self control?
If we let our desires lead our decisions, our lives (and our bodies) can quickly spin out of control. Self-control is a discipline that God grows in us when we continually choose to die to our flesh and live in Him.
What is the beginning of knowledge?
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
What do you do when God is silent?
When God seems silent, bare your heart before him.
Let us bare our hearts before him, even when our hearts are filled with questions and distress about what seems like the silence of God. As David writes in Psalm 62: “For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
What do you do for God?
Spend some time with God today, and you will be blessed and refreshed.
- Get quiet. …
- Read your bible. …
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself. …
- Go for a walk and talk with God. …
- Meditate on Scripture. …
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics.
What does earnest prayer mean?
Earnest people are very serious and sincere in what they say or do, because they think that their actions and beliefs are important. […]