My prayers are with you is a phrase used to show concern and sympathy. This statement is used when someone requires assistance due to health problems or any other challenging or sad life event. It indicates our care and conveys to the other person that we are considering their problem.
Is it correct to say my prayers are with you?
It is grammatically correct, but most of us would probably say ‘My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time’.
What does you have my prayers mean?
Specifically, it means that you are going to pray for that person. However, in a more general context, it can also mean that you are thinking about someone and wishing them well.
What does it mean to keep someone in your prayers?
It means you consistently pray for that person and ask God to help them, hopefully, you have something specific to ask God to help the person with. When you tell someone you are keeping them in your prayers, it is the same as saying “I will pray for you.”
How do you say my prayers are with your family?
May the Lord be with you and comfort you at this time. Grace and Family; Our deepest sympathy to you and your children. May God give you strength in this difficult time. Our prayers are with you and your family.
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
You can also say, “You will be in my prayers.” Your way of expressing it is as good as any. You are simply telling someone that you will pray for them. you could say, “I will pray for you,” or “You are on my prayer list.” It all means the same.
Are in my prayers?
When someone says, you are in my prayers, I interpret that as something beautiful about them. They are expressing how much they care. They may not be able to do anything, but at least they care, they are thinking and wishing they could, hoping things turn out as best they can.
What to say to someone who is praying for you?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
What do you say when praying for someone?
Almighty God, we entrust all who are dear to us to thy never-failing care and love, for this life and the life to come, knowing that thou art doing for them better things than we can desire or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Lord please give my treasured friend love and blessings without end.
How do you ask someone if you can pray for them?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.
What can I say instead of sending love?
What to Say Instead of ‘Sending You Strength and Love’
- “If you’re not being served by what’s at hand, then let it go. …
- “Of all the things I am grateful for, it’s you. …
- “If the goal seems too big right now, then take a step back to breathe. …
- “Grab my hand, because we’re going to travel this road together.