Jesus, my Savior, thank You for ensuring that I am followed by Your goodness and mercy for the rest of my life. You are the Good Shepherd who guides me to the good parts of life; so, Lord, I thank You. I thank You that it is You who satisfies my soul and fills me with Your goodness, forever and ever.
How do you thank God with a prayer?
I am extremely grateful for all of your blessings in my life, Lord. I pray that you remind me of just how blessed I am and that you never allow me to forget to show my gratitude in prayer and returned acts of kindness.
What is the best way to say thank you to God?
Thank You God Quotes
- “Thank you God for everything in my life. …
- “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. …
- “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” — …
- “Thank you God for giving me the strength to keep going.” —
How do you start a prayer of thanks?
“Heavenly Father, thank you for this day you have given us to come together in gratitude. Thank you for our families and our friends and for this wonderful meal that we can share. Thank you for your watchful care and protection, for provision for all of our needs and for blessing us with good health.
How do I thank God for everything?
Tell other people about God.
- For instance, if someone says, “Your home is beautiful,” you might say, “Thank you! God has really blessed my life and I’m very grateful to Him.”
- If they ask you more about your faith in God, you might invite them to come to church with you so they can learn about God’s generosity as well.
What is the best prayer to God?
Father in heaven, I stand before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask that You grant me strength. I want You to give me the strength to power through all of the tasks today — whether little or big. It is by Your will that I live oh Lord. And I know it is also by Your will I will not go weak today.
How do you start a prayer?
For meaningful prayer, it is best to seek a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father. We open the prayer by addressing God because he is the one we are praying to. …
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father. …
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father. …
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.