How do we prioritize Jesus?
Weekly Devotional: How Can I Make God My First Priority?
- Start Each Day in the Word. Spending time in the Word each morning can help you to set your intentions for the day and align your plans with God’s. …
- Get Involved in a Christian Community. …
- Rest in the Lord.
How do we seek God first?
We put God first when we worship Him, praise Him, thank Him, trust Him, and rely on Him rather than ourselves or anyone else. We seek God first when we go to Him for comfort, strength, and reassurance, acknowledging who He is and what He can do. God has a good plan for us.
How do I become God’s top priority?
Pray to God and admit that you need help putting him first. Ask God to help you in this area and for the passion and desire for him to grow. Make God a priority and schedule in time with him every day first before anything else. Arrange all your other obligations around him.
What does it mean to seek God first?
“Seek first” is defined as seeking in order to find, to aim at or strive after. It also means to look for, go after, to search for. God remains available and ready for us to find Him, to look for and worship Him in those anxiety-riddled situations in which we often find ourselves.
How do you put God first in all things?
10. Grab Your god first life planner
- Write when you will spend time in God’s Word.
- Write your daily to-do’s for the week.
- Brainstorm Family Ideas.
- Schedule yourself some rest time.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you with God all things are possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.
- & More…
What is God’s priority?
God knows this about our design and is why Jesus said love God and love others as our highest priority = all commands! If we love God and love others as our highest priority then what believe is born from what we love. What we believe determines how we behave.
Does the Bible say do not worry?
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
How do we stay close to God?
8 Ways to Stay Close to God When Everything Is Coming Apart
- Trust in God’s protection.
- Depend on God’s power.
- Rely on God’s provisions.
- Wait for God’s plans.
- Focus on God’s perfection.
- Hold on to God’s promises.
- Believe in God’s providence.
- Search for God’s purposes.
How do you keep God first in a relationship?
5 Ways to Put God First in your Relationships
- Start your day off with God. …
- Start every encounter (with a potential partner) with God. …
- Start every date off with GOD and end with God. …
- Take God with you at all times.
What is the most meaningful life lesson God taught you this week through Matthew 6?
Introduction. Jesus continued His Sermon on the Mount. He taught that righteous acts of devotion should be done for the right reason and emphasized that they should be done to please our Heavenly Father.
How do you know if you are converted?
When you are converted, you are more kind and compassionate in dealing with others. You don’t judge or criticize or gossip. You are more aware of others’ feelings, and it becomes natural to look for ways to serve and help.
How do you pray?
Learn How to Pray in These 4 Easy Steps
- Prayer Has Four Simple Steps.
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father.
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father.
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father.
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Praying in a Group.
- Pray Always, With Sincerity and With Faith in Christ.
- Prayers Will Always Be Answered.